ARTICLE 1: PARTIES TO THE CONVENTION
This Agreement shall be governed by the terms of this agreement. tsguard.org (hereinafter referred to as “service provider”) burninglayer.com it is concluded between the person/entity ( hereinafter referred to as the “customer”) who receives the service.
ARTICLE 2: SUBJECT OF THE CONVENTION
The customer contracts with the approval of this Agreement and other contractual services for the customer, designed in accordance with the provisions of relevant legislation when using the web pages publish on the internet servers and all the information belongs to the service provider's terms of service, the conditions and limitations covers.
ARTICLE 3: OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
3.1. burninglayer.com written, audio or visual content, material made available on the host servers shall be in violation of the laws of the United States and the Federal laws of the United States and other regulations. The customer agrees and declares that the service provider has no obligation to do so.
3.2. The service provider is responsible for the use or misuse of the services by the customer, the contents of the page, information received or sent by e-mail (e-mail), images, text, etc. den shall not be held liable for any material or immaterial damages arising or arising. The customer is responsible.
3.3. BurningLayer performs system-based backup on servers. The customer is obliged to make his own backup. BurningLayer cannot be held responsible for any data loss caused by failure to backup.
3.4. The customer must comply with copyright law. Copyright belongs to someone else fonts, text, images, etc. in case of disputes arising from unauthorized copying of documents and their publication and possession on customer pages, the service provider shall not be shown as a party, nor shall it be held liable financially or spiritually. In such cases, the customer is the party to third parties and the customer agrees to cover all material or moral damages that may arise. In such cases, the Service Provider reserves the right to terminate the agreement.
3.5. You agree that customer data shall not contain any written or visual content, copyrighted material or pirated software that is in any way contrary to the law, moral or legal values, or which is not permitted for free distribution. The service provider shall not be held responsible, the responsibility belongs to the customer. The service provider has the right to terminate the agreement in case of breach of this clause.
3.6. Interhost is a media medium and the customer must comply with due care and care obligations so that there are no hidden or personal elements in their data. The service provider is not liable for any problems that may arise otherwise.
3.7. The customer must make payments in the specified periods. If certain payments are not made on time, the Service Provider reserves the right to close the customer's account and terminate the contract.
3.8. The service provider is obliged to perform the operations specified in the contract on time. However, if the service provider's service is interrupted for any reason, it undertakes to intervene within an acceptable period of time and inform the customer as soon as possible.
3.9. 3. the customer uses the service provider Servers. free services to individuals (e-mail, counter, form, top-site, survey etc. programs) cannot give and abuse the services provided. The service provider has the right to terminate the agreement without notice in case of breach of this clause.
3.10. The customer cannot send spam e-mail at all. Interhost may not send e-mails to users that disturb them in terms of language, frequency, or file size other than the requests of the users. Interhost may not send commercial advertising e-mails to its users against their wishes. Our shared hosting packages have an hourly mail delivery limit of 100. The customer does not send files larger than 8 mb.
3.11. The client is definitely namettescil.it may not use host systems to disrupt other interhost users, damage their systems, interfere with the operation of their systems, steal data from these systems, or mislead them in any way. The client is by no means nametescil.no attempts, applications, such or similar attempts to threaten the security of host systems may be made. For example (but not limited to): unauthorized intrusion, use, security scans, measurement and testing of system resources and traffic, email bombardment, DoS (Denial of Service) attacks, and attempts to overload the system are prohibited. The service provider has the right to terminate the agreement without notice in case of breach of this clause.
3.12. The client is definitely namettescil.the resources of host systems (including, but not limited to, for example: CPU, RAM, and hostwork resources), are available in aditescil.it may not use the services provided by host to other customers in a way that hinders or restricts them. In this case isimtescil.the host may ask the customer to reduce the use of system resources to an acceptable level or to pay for additional technical equipment and resources needed to cover the resources it uses. Otherwise, adytescil.the host has the right to terminate the contract.
3.13 content: shared hosting and resller packages are limited to web content as space usage. These contents are outside the web Area content (Rar, Zip, PDF, Mp3, Mp4, Raw, Video, Music, Movie and large size image files etc.) it is prohibited to use it for storage and archive purposes. BurningLayer, if identified for this purpose.the host has the right to limit/delete.
3.14. The service provider is responsible for providing the service necessary for the continuous publication of the customer's website in the interhost environment. However, it cannot be held responsible for technical errors and outages outside the service provider.
3.15. Customer agrees that the courts of Istanbul and the Executive Offices of Istanbul are authorized in all disputes arising from the non-application of the contract between the service provider and the customer.
3.16. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the prices of its services.
3.17. The customer may terminate the contract with written notice at any time. In order for termination to be considered as a return request, compliance with the return policy is essential. No refund can be requested for any termination that is not covered by the refund policy.
3.18. The customer accepts and declares that the information provided during registration/application is accurate and complete. All notices made to the customer's e-mail address (e-mail) are deemed to have been made to the customer in accordance with the relevant provisions of the notification law. The customer is obliged to keep the Contact e-mail address up to date and inform the service provider of the address changes. Otherwise, the notification to the e-mail address registered in the system is deemed to have been made to the customer himself.
3.19. In the event that the service provider therefore suffers a loss due to customer's conduct contrary to any of the provisions of this agreement, customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the customer and the obligations set forth in this agreement.valid for all services received from the host site.
3.20. BurningLayer.the campaigns announced by the host are valid for the declared periods and cannot be combined with any other campaign that is run in parallel and/or simultaneously.
3.21. Shared hosting packages are suspended 7 days after the expiration of the service period and the contents of the web site are deleted after a total of 30 days.
3.22. Hosting servers share system resources such as Cpu - Ram. Websites that consume 20% or more of system resources for longer than 90 Seconds are automatically suspended.
3.23. In Hybrid mail and hosting packages, maximum mailbox size for 1 mailbox is limited to 10GB.
3.24. Examples of content that will not be accepted in shared hosting and reseller packages;
Warez and interhost sites that distribute or link to illegal content.
Phishing, fraud and hacking websites.
* Websites that engage in or promote illegal activities.
* Sweepstakes and gambling websites.
* Websites with adult or pornographic content that damage society's culture.
* User tracking and websites using similar scripts.
Article 4: Final provisions this convention consists of 4 articles and begins on the date of registration and is valid until the termination. If the customer makes use of the services of the service provider by online registration or by any means, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the full terms of this agreement.
To Whom the processed personal data may be transferred and for what purpose Your personal data collected; ensuring the legal and commercial security of BurningLayer and persons in business relationship with BurningLayer; ensuring the execution of BurningLayer human resources policies. For the purposes of determining and implementing BurningLayer commercial and business strategies, our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, public institutions and private individuals authorized by law shall be notified in accordance with Article 8 of the KVK code. and 9. the personal data specified in the articles may be transferred within the framework of the processing conditions and purposes.
Method and legal reason of collecting personal data Your personal data is collected by BurningLayer through different channels and for different legal reasons in order to carry out our activities. Your personal data collected for this legal reason is subject to Section 5 of the law. and 6. personal data may also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this illumination text within the scope of the processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
11. rights listed in Article If, as owners of personal data, you submit your claims for your rights to BurningLayer by the methods set out below in this disclosure text, BurningLayer will conclude the claim free of charge as soon as and no later than thirty days, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee tariff is set by the Personal Data Protection Board, BurningLayer will charge the fee set by the tariff. Personal data owners; Learning whether personal data is processed, Request information if personal data has been processed, Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, Know the third parties from which personal data is transferred at home or abroad, In the event that personal data is incomplete or improperly processed, request that they be corrected and that the transaction made in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred., 6698 processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, although in the case of the disappearance of the reasons that require the processing of personal data and, in this context the deletion or destruction of the process request to be notified of the personal data transferred to third parties, Objecting to the emergence of an outcome against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, In the event that personal data is damaged due to illegal processing, it has the right to request that the damage be remedied. In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK code, you are required to submit your request for exercise of your above-mentioned rights to BurningLayer through “written” or other methods specified by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application to in writing in accordance with the executive provision of the law. Within this framework, the channels and procedures through which you will submit your application in writing are described below for the applications you will make to Sitemio under Article 11 of the KVK law.